Run 3Posted on Nov 6, 2018
Run 3 is a space-based game with contiguous areas and holes, trying to control your character running on these adjacent areas and avoiding holes. If you fall down on these loose holes, you will be playing the current map of your crash. Try to run upgrades and earn power cells, the more levels and power cells you will be upgrading your character.
HOW TO UNLOCK:
- 500 power cells: unlock the level editor.
- 300 power cells: unlock the Skater, you also unlock him after level 10. Enjoys challenging himself almost as much as he enjoys going fast.
- 600 power cells: unlock the Lizard, he enjoys high-jumper, also available by beating level 40.
- 2000 power cells: unlock the Child, light-weight youngster, or you can beat the low-power tunnel.
- 10000 power cells: unlock the Student to pull off literal gravity-defying stunts.
- 12000 power cells: unlock the Angel and get a burst of speed whenever you need it.
- 6000 power cells: unlock the Duplicator and his cloning/teleportation technology.
- 6000 power cells: unlock the Pastafarian, and run on the void of space, don’t look down!
- 2000 power cells: unlock the Bunny, the most hyperactive creature in the Solar System. (Alternatively, earn 8 achievements.)
- 2000 power cells: unlock the Gentleman, an oddball who sewed a large electromagnet into his hat to attract power cells.
- 200 power cells: find more boxes in Infinite Mode.
- 2000 power cells: Boxes in Infinite Mode will sometimes contain power cells.
- 500 power cells: unlock the winter costumes, you can also unlock them by beating the Winter Games.
- 750 power cells: unlock the Halloween costumes, you can also unlock them by beating the Low-Power Tunnel.
- 15 power cells: unlock permission to refer to the power cells as batteries.
The distance will help you navigate the road to easily move and dodge the hole.